We hear it all the time, “But, what can I DO?”
Here are a few action items to get you started, but Douglas County Parents believes the key is getting involved in your school (ask about your school’s School Accountability Committee, or SAC) and attend district meetings. DCP is here to keep you informed and offering opportunities to get involved as they arise.
- Join our email list
- Sign up to volunteer or email us for specific volunteer opportunities
- Write a letter to the editor or contact the media
- Write to the Board of Education directors
- Attend a Board of Education meeting or speak at a Board Meeting
- One-Sheet Flyering Rules/Poicies
- Campaign Practices Act
- Email from Rob Ross, DCSD Lawyer
- Superintendent Policy
Please keep in mind NO car-flyering is permitted on private property/lots. This includes churches, grocery stores, malls, etc. Please be aware of signage that may prohibit placing flyers on cars. Thank you!
Flyer content is copyrighted, and all images created by Douglas County Parents. We reserve the right to limit usage, so please use responsibly. Questions? Email us.