Donate with a check:
Douglas County Parents
PO Box 851
Parker CO 80134
Here is our In-Kind DonationForm for any purchases made on behalf of DCP (i.e., flyers).
- Contributions to Douglas County Parents are considered political in nature and are not tax deductible.
- Colorado law requires us to collect and report the name and address of anyone contributing $20 or more.
- Colorado law requires us to collect and report employer name and occupation of anyone contributing $100 or more.
- Maximum cumulative contribution allowed by law is $575 per person, per election cycle.
- By donating, you agree to provide DCP with the information necessary to satisfy legal reporting requirements.