Administrative Law Judge Hollyce Farrell ruled that DCSD violated Colorado’s Fair Campaign Practices Act.
DCSD broke the law.
Here are relevant quotes from the Judges ruling (read entire ruling here).
Read the press coverage:
- Lone Tree Voice: Judge Rules School District Violated Campaign Act
- Lone Tree Voice: School District to Appeal Judges Finding
- Channel 7: Administrative law judge rules DCSDt broke fair campaign practice law
- Channel 9: Judge rules school district violated campaign law (with video)
- Denver Post: Judge: Douglas County school district violated fair campaign laws
To Read Julie Keim’s response/perspective, Click Here